THE PRODUCTIVE PRE-INTERVIEW PLANNER
The key to a polished first impression!
Soar ahead of the competition by utilizing this fill-in the blank worksheet to prepare for interviews!
Get organized by gathering your job interview research notes all in one place!
Print this PDF download and add to this document to a binder and confidently walk into interviews!
This 11 Page Guide includes the following sections with questions to fill in your answers:
- Job Opportunity
- Company Information
- Online Search
- Other Social Media
- Competitive Analysis
- Understanding The Position
- The Interviewer
- Personal Assessment
- “Skill Stories” – Known exactly how to give examples using the CCAR Formula
- The Highlighter Rule – Highlight Important Skills Relevant to the Job Posting
- Questions I want to Ask the Interview Team
- After the Interview – Debrief
- References Follow Up
- Next Steps
- Congratulations & Continue
- The Prep Club for Successful Job Seekers
Complimentary products “Interview Success Sidekick” and “Insider Interview Secrets” available in The Prep Club at www.JobSearchPrep.com
This guide is a PDF download to print and fill in the blank. You will receive a digital copy, no physical copy will be mailed to you.