I'm glad you are here!
Welcome to Job Search Prep! Let's get to know each other!
Howdy! I’m Jessica Smith. Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to getting to know you.
I created Job Search Prep to help you be JOB SEARCH READY. I’ve seen thousands of resumes during my career as Director of Career Services and in the working world. I know what hiring managers want. I have combined my experience into courses and templates to help you navigate your job search journey with clarity and confidence!
- 15+ years of management and career coaching experience
- Current small business owner – Job Search Prep and Resume Butterfly – resume makeover service
- Former manager for Fortune 100 company – extensive sales, customer service and hiring experience
- Former Director of Career Services for a local college – resume reviews, job search strategies, interviewing, networking and reporting. I also taught Career Management classes.
- Specialty in resume makeovers, job search portfolios and career coaching
- Career Services Coordinator for Texas Academy of Dental Assisting
- 10+ years of design experience
- Published Texas A&M’s Official New Student Handbook and Fresh News
- Created invitations, flyers, scrapbook pages and designs for various organizations
- Founder of Job Search Prep, ResumeButterfly.com and magnifyJOY.com
- Marketing and Social Media Consultant
- Wife and mom of two awesome kiddos
- Texas A&M Aggie with a BBA in Marketing
I love exploring National Parks, collecting inspirational quotes and chasing sunsets and rainbows. I have a passion for abundant life and helping you put your best foot forward. Visit each page for details.
Thank you for all of your kind words. I’ve enjoyed working with each of you and learning from you along the way- ResumeButterfly.com/kudos/
I am excited to launch Job Search Prep as a way to impact even more jobseekers! Welcome! Let’s get started.